Thank you for your submissions.
Abstract submissions are now closed.
For any inquiries about your abstract(s), please contact email@example.com. If your inquiry is regarding a particular draft or submission, please include the abstract ID in your email.
|Extended abstract submissions deadline:
|Author notification of acceptance:
|March 6th; Revised to March 8th
|Early registration date:
|March 15th; Revised to March 22nd
|ICCR conference dates:
||June 17th to 20th
|MCMA conference dates:
||June 19th to 21st
Abstract submissions for ICCR consist of a brief text-only abstract and a short two-page paper. The two-page papers will be bundled and made available during the conference.
Abstract submissions for MCMA consist of a text-only abstract. A two-page supporting document is optional but highly recommended, and will be used for the review process. All accepted abstracts will be made available for the conference.
An international panel of reviewers will review and rate all submitted abstracts. Top-rated abstracts will be invited to submit full papers for peer-reviewed publication.
When submitting an abstract, you will be required to select a conference track (ICCR or MCMA) and topic group that you wish to submit under. This will allow the appropriate dispatch of your submitted abstract to either the ICCR peer review committee or the MCMA peer review committee. It will also allow for eventual scheduling into the corresponding theme session during the joint conferences.
Please note that the ICCR and MCMA scientific committees reserve the right to recategorize abstract submissions. MCMA submissions without a supporting document may not be recategorized into ICCR.
- Big data applications
- AI and automation applications
- Radiobiological applications
- Automation methods
- Data collection infrastructures
- Data structures
- Deep learning
- Dose quantification algorithms
- Natural language processing
- Patient modelling
- Real-time image analysis
- Robust radiomics
- Optimization algorithms
- Software development
- Workflow management
- and more…
- Applications in radiobiology
- Machine learning and Monte Carlo
- Medical imaging
- Monte Carlo codes, physics, and data
- Nuclear medicine
- Parallel Monte Carlo implementations
- Particle therapy
- Radiation sources and beams
- Treatment planning and evaluation
- and more…
- Research work should be original and innovative.
- Abstracts will be accepted in English only.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit (however an individual may not be offered more than 2 oral presentations).
- Please note your preferred presentation format. If you would not be comfortable giving an oral presentation, please select Poster Only. The final presentation type will be determined by the international scientific committees.
Title & Abstract
The title must not exceed 125 characters in length; this includes spaces. Abstracts must not exceed 300 words in length (not including title and authors).
- One author should be marked as speaker. If you are not sure, choose your best guess.
- The speaker of an accepted abstract must register for the appropriate conference (ICCR or MCMA).
- There is no limit to the number of co-authors per abstract.
- Email addresses will only be used for communication with the authors. They will not be shared publicly.
- Each author marked as a corresponding author will receive email messages from the system about this submission. There must be at least one corresponding author.
- Web page can be used on the conference web pages, for example, for making the program. It should be a web page of the author, not the web page of her or his organization.
Short Paper or Supporting Document
A Short Paper is required for ICCR submissions and a Supporting Document is optional for MCMA submissions.
- Please use the templates provided:
- Please do not alter page layout, font, font size, line spacing, margins or the page header or footer. Abstracts that do not conform to this template may be rejected.
All abstract co-authors are expected to disclose to the program audience any/all potential conflicts of interest related to the content of their presentation at the time of submission through the online abstract submission form. Kindly note that all disclosures should be submitted by the corresponding author on behalf of all co-authors.
Abstract Submission System
The ICCR and MCMA conferences are using the EasyChair platform to manage abstract submissions. To submit an abstract, authors must first create an account with EasyChair.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If your inquiry is regarding a particular draft or submission, please include the abstract ID in your email.